22nd December 2016, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Tourism in Canadian University?

I have a masters degree in maths. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Tourism in Canadian University? Can you please help me with the steps which I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D management in tourism course?
  4. List of colleges with fee expense which offer correspondence PhD in Eco-Tourism in West Bengal? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  5. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  7. How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?
  8. In which state SLET for Tourism Administration & Management is conducted? Procedure to apply?
  9. Can I get PhD scholarship in Chemistry from Canadian university?
  10. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Tourism?
  11. Any university provides distance learning programme for PhD in Tourism Management?
  12. What is the procedure to apply in Tourism Department after doing masters in Tourism
  13. Eligibility to do PhD in Tourism Management for M.Com(Business Management) student?
  14. How can I apply for MTM(tourism management) in Kerala university? What's the applying procedure?
  15. Can I pursue PhD after completing M.Com scoring 48% marks from Mumbai University? What is the procedure to apply for PhD?
  16. Procedure to apply for PhD (Gandhian Studies) course at Central University of Gujarat?
  17. What is the procedure followed for applying government job in Tourism department?
  18. Is it beneficial to do PhD in Tourism Management after MBA in Tourism Administration student?
23rd December 2016, 10:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Tourism in Canadian University?

In order to do Ph.D in Tourism, you should first qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of mark.
So, qualify in the examination and after qualifying in it you can take admission in Colleges offering Ph.D in Tourism.
24th December 2016, 12:36 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Tourism in Canadian University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have a masters degree in maths. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Tourism in Canadian University? Can you please help me with the steps which I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon. Thank you!

As to join for the Ph.D in Tourism in Canadian University, the procedure is similar to the procedure for Master degree. The course duration will depend on whether it is full-time course or part time course. It will take minimum two years for both the types and for part-timers the time available is a maximum of 5 years. The candidate must complete their Master degree or its equivalent qualification with at least 55% of marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?