7th October 2014, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do PhD in Commerce? What would be the possible subjects?

I have passed m.com in Mumbai university with 56%. I want to do PhD in commerce. So plz give me the procedure of PhD in commerce. And what subjects in PhD.

Related Questions:
  1. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  2. How may I get details about Ph.D and Ph.D subjects in Commerce? I've completed M.Phil in commerce
  3. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  4. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  5. Subjects in Commerce for joining PhD?
  6. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  7. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
  8. After doing M.Com can I do PhD? What is the procedure for it?
  9. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
  10. Can I do Ph.D in Sociology having completed Graduation in Commerce and M.A. in Sociology?
  11. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  12. Best institutes to do Ph.d in commerce? What is the procedure?
  13. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure to join Pre Ph.D in commerce after completing M.Com
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in HR after MBA(HR) in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  17. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed
  18. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
25th October 2014, 10:15 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to do PhD in Commerce? What would be the possible subjects?

Candidates with following criteria can apply to do PhD in commerce.

Eligible Criteria:

• Should have done Masters in Commerce with 55% marks from recognized University
• Should have done course in masters from any related area.

Selection Procedure:

• You are requested for an entrance test.
• This will be in some research format unlike other entrance examinations
• Interview with Management

Institutes:

• Amity College of Commerce and Finance
• Indira Gandhi National Open University
• Jawaharlal National Technological University
• Osmania University
• Hyderabad Central University and more.

Subjects in PhD Commerce:

• Business Accounting
• Changing trends in Business
• Role of a corporate to the society
• Emerging Trends
• Event based Marketing
• Financial Accounting
• E-Commerce and it’s applications and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?