9th April 2023, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required for a Lecturer of psychology post in SLET?

If there is a lecturer post for psycholgy in slet what is the qualification need for that?

11th April 2023, 11:30 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required for a Lecturer of psychology post in SLET?

You must have at least an MA or MSc in psychology from an accredited university in order to teach psychology in a college, ideally in counseling, clinical, or general psychology.
Additionally, you must also have passed the NET or SET exam required by the applying college to get eligible for the post.
12th April 2023, 01:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required for a Lecturer of psychology post in SLET?

Qualification required for a Lecturer of psychology post in SLET:-

Most collages required a pg in the corresponding subject as the minimum education qualification.

You might also need to clear NET (National Eligibility Test ) or SET ( State Eligibility Test) as a criteria for some Universities.

For becoming psychology lecturer in a college ( IE teaching to graduation students ) you will need at least MA/ MSc in any branch of psychology from a recognised University, while having cleared NET/SET as needed by the applying college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?