15th August 2016, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is good for Ph.D after 33 years of nursing experience and MBA in hospital administration?

I have 33 years experience in nursing. I am a graduate. BA sociology and Post Graduate in MBA hospital administration. Can I do Ph.D? In which university of India I can apply?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course
  2. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  3. How can i do Ph.D. in Hospital Administration with 3 years experience as Hospital Administrator?
  4. Is it good to do Hospital administration course or Msc Nursing in abroad after finishing BSc Nursing and 1 year clinical experience?
  5. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  6. Can I get good pay scale being a Hospital Administration postgraduate with 8 years of working experience?
  7. Am I eligible for MBA after completion of B.Sc nursing?
  8. List of institutes offering PhD in Hospital Administration in India?
  9. Can I do PhD in hospital management after completion of MBA in healthcare and hospital management? -- [New]
  10. How can I get a good job after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  11. Can I do Ph.D in Business administration without completion of MBA?
  12. Hospital Administration specialization is available in PhD course? Specialization to study in PhD for MBA(Hospital Administration) candidate?
  13. Eligibility to do PhD in Hospital Administration for Hospital Management graduate?
  14. Which among Hospital Administration and Health Care Management is a good choice for pursuing MBA?
  15. Possibility to study PhD in Social Medicine through UGC-NET for MBA(Hospital Administration) candidate?
  16. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get the application form for nursing job in India Army? I have finished nursing course in Durtland Hospital
  18. Scope of MBA in Hospital Administration by 2018
17th August 2016, 08:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream is good for Ph.D after 33 years of nursing experience and MBA in hospital administration?

Ph.D in hospital administration would be a better option for you because of experience in nursing experience and MBA in hospital administration. On the basis of post graduation only you have to opt for research subject.

Hence, if you want to pursue Ph.D then go for the same field which you have studied in MBA. Admission is mostly on the basis of entrance exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?