14th August 2016, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

When will the entrance exam of ITT Kharagpur held for Ph.D in Mechanical engineering?

Hello sir, I am studying master degree with Mechanical stream and my ambition is to do Ph.D in the same stream from Indian institute of Technology, Kharagpur. When entrance exam will held for this year?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to reappear to register for PhD(Mechanical Engineering) while having 2 GATE scorecards?
  2. Am I eligible for PhD in Mechanical Engineering at IITs or NITs?
  3. Which stream is better among ECE(Dual degree) from IIT Kharagpur and Mechanical Engineering from IIT Kharagpur?
  4. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Mechanical engineering with my subject of interest in NITs or IITs?
  6. Syllabus for PhD Entrace Exam in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Mechanical engineering with my subject of interest in NITs or IITs?
  8. Eligibility to get OCI Visa for an Iranian to study PhD in Mechanical Engineering in India?
  9. When entrance exam for PhD Physics will held? Detailed information regarding admission procedure?
  10. Where can I get summer internship after Mechanical Engineering from IIT Kharagpur
  11. Which University are offering Part-Time Phd in Mechanical Engineering field in India?
  12. Institutions that offer PhD in Mechanical engineering? PhD is done in which subject Bachelors degree or Masters?
  13. When and where Ph.D in Mass & Communication entrance exam will be held? Can I get admission without any entrance exam?
  14. How can I become an astronaut after studying inter?
  15. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  16. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  17. How can I become an Astronaut?
  18. What is integrated Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering? Duration of the course? Universities providing integrated Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering?
17th August 2016, 08:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the entrance exam of ITT Kharagpur held for Ph.D in Mechanical engineering?

IIT Kharagpur doesn't conduct any special entrance exam for Ph.D admission. They prefer scores obtained in exams like NET/SET/GATE/JRF. Hence, try to qualify any of these exams with a good score.

Admission will be on the basis of interview conducted by the institution. Hence, apply for admission when notification is released if you have a good academic record.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?