17th December 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Subject for doing PhD in Hindi through correspondence?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have cleared NET with JRF in June 2010 with hindi sub. I am a regular Govt servant in education dept.Please help me to search for Phd in hindi sub with correspondence.Please inform me,I'll be thankfull for that.With regards.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  2. How can I do PhD having less than 48% in M.A. Hindi?
  3. How may I do PhD in Hindi? I've completed PG in Hindi with 61% marks
  4. How to take admission in Ph.D in Hindi?
  5. How many student did their research on same subject and how is this for PhD research?
  6. Criteria for admission in PhD Hindi? Whether PhD in Hindi would be helpful for me?
  7. What's the Procedure for getting admission in PhD(Hindi) in Kakatiya university through correspondence? I've completed my PG(Hindi) from Andra university
  8. Am I eligible for Ph.D degree in Hindi? I've done my post graduation in Hindi from Rani Durgawati University through correspondence
  9. Universities for pursuing PhD in Hindi
  10. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D in History?
  11. On which topic I should do research in Hindi subject for PhD?
  12. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  13. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Details of the universities having Ph.D Hindi through correspondence in Tamilnadu?
  15. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  16. Details of Ph.D in Hindi in Indian Top Universities? I am M.A Hindi with 70% marks
  17. PhD after MCA (correspondence) is possible? Can I go for BioInformatic as my PhD topic?
  18. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
25th December 2014, 01:41 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Subject for doing PhD in Hindi through correspondence?

As you have cleared NET with JRF and now willing to do Ph.D in Hindi as correspondence there is no need to worry as I am giving you the list of Universities offering Ph.D in Correspondence which is as follows:

Kurukshetra University
Maulana Azad National Urdu University
Osmania University, Hyderabad
Jamia Milia Islamia University, Delhi
Nalanda open University
University of Allahabad
University of Calicut

There are so many other universities you can select and apply to any of them as per your choice.

Subjects in Ph.D in Hindi:
> Research work as URS, JRF.
> Hindi literature
> Stylistic
> Lok Sahitya
> Psychological studies.
>Education
>Psychology
>Geography
>Geology
>Political Science
>History
>Archaeology And Ancient History

Course fee, schedule, duration and syllabus may vary according to the university. As every university has there own criteria and rules.
24th October 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Research sub. For phd in hindi
20th May 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I do phd in functional Hindi? I have done M A FUNCTIONAL HINDI from BHU(2003)with 62%marks.
25th May 2016, 12:41 AM
asha2016

If you have cleared NET with JRF and want to do Ph.D in Hindi as correspondence subject there is no need to worry as I am giving you the list of Universities offering Ph.D in Correspondence which is as follows
1.Nalanda open University
2.University of Allahabad
3.University of Calicut
4. Kurukshetra University
5. Maulana Azad National Urdu University
6. Osmania University, Hyderabad
7. Jamia Milia Islamia University, Delhi
8. Karnataka State open University .
9. University of Delhi (DU).
10. Dr. B.R Ambedkar University .
Course fee, schedule, duration and syllabus may vary according to the university. As every university has there own criteria and rules for Ph.D Program. So You have to visit on their official website for more information .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?