10th May 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Which topic to choose for doing Ph.D in Hindi?

Which topic to choose for doing Ph.D in Hindi? Can you please let me know the best ones which will have a bright future for me? I just need this information to take the next steps. Hope I will get the answer soon on the same. Awaiting for the response.

27th February 2018, 01:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which topic to choose for doing Ph.D in Hindi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which topic to choose for doing Ph.D in Hindi? Can you please let me know the best ones which will have a bright future for me? I just need this information to take the next steps. Hope I will get the answer soon on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Actually, one should choose the topic based on his/her interest for doing PhD in Hindi. Candidates can choose any topic in which he/she has knowledge. Candidates can contact the PhD guide for suitable topics to do a PhD. Candidates can choose any historic novels in Hindi or poems of any poet or talks of famous leaders or social novels in Hindi or stories in the Ramayana or Mahabharata, short stories of the individual author, books in Hindi, plays in Hindi, etc. It is better to contact college Hindi professors for more help regarding choosing of topic to do a PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?