7th February 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Universities in India and Abroad offering PhD in Software Reliability?

hey i have completed my masters in operational research and now wants to go for phd in software reliability. Can u tell me what universities in india and abroad offers phd in the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  2. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  3. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  4. Universities in India offering MS program in computers?
  5. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  6. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  7. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  8. Universities offering ANE in India and Abroad? What is the fee structure?
  9. Best universities abroad offering Ph.D program in Biotechnology?
  10. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  11. Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities?
  12. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  13. Universities in India and abroad offering MBBS at a cheaper rate?
  14. Procedure to join Ph.D course in India or Abroad?
  15. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  17. Which are the Ph.D offering universities in India? How and when to apply?
  18. Universities offering Ph.D in wildlife in india?
14th February 2014, 11:44 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Universities in India and Abroad offering PhD in Software Reliability?

There is a best university offering Software Reliability course.The one and Only centre for research is none other than City University London.Their research is generally improved by the increasing dependence of the modern society on Technical systems for the critical tasks.The high levels of the dependability are safety,security as well as Reliability and more.

Centre for Software Reliability research mainly works on the main difficult problems in complex systems areas which subject to the systematic failures.The main aspects of the research generally include quantitative assessment using probabilistic methods,reason about evidence for the dependability,Philosophical issues like uncertainty in judgement about the dependability.

Some of the areas of which these research includes about the concepts such as Software engineering methods,Security Assessment,Computer Aided decision making,confidence in claims,probabilistic assessment,Assurance cases and argumentation,Sociology technical issues,Critical infrastructure protection,Diversity of Fault-Tolerance and more.So the city university london offering courses for Software reliability,faculty teaching and research areas are wide in range.So you may find your Doctoration in this university on Software reliability.
21st February 2014, 02:35 PM
Sowmya449

Default Re: Universities in India and Abroad offering PhD in Software Reliability?

City university Centre for Software Reliability research mainly works on the main difficult problems in complex systems areas which subject to the systematic failures.The main aspects of the research generally include quantitative assessment using probabilistic methods,reason about evidence for the dependability,Philosophical issues like uncertainty in judgement about the dependability...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?