6th January 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Universities offering part time PhD in Psychology in Tamil Nadu without any entrance exam?

Hello,
Is there any university offering part time PhD in Psychology in Tamil Nadu without any entrance exam? Please answer to my question asap.

31st August 2016, 05:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering part time PhD in Psychology in Tamil Nadu without any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Is there any university offering part time PhD in Psychology in Tamil Nadu without any entrance exam? Please answer to my question asap.

There are some universities offering part time PhD in Psychology in Tamil Nadu, but it is not possible to study the course without entrance examination. For the PhD in Psychology or any other PhD, you have to appear and clear the entrance test conducted by the university. Those who have already qualified in the UGC NET/SLET are exempt from the entrance exam. The students who have obtained M.A in Psychology with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible for the PhD in Psychology through part time mode. The list of universities offering PhD in Psychology is given here;

- Periyar University - Official website
- Madras University – Official websitee
- Bharathiar University - Official website
- Annamalai University - Official website
12th November 2017, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering part time PhD in Psychology in Tamil Nadu without any entrance exam?

Hi sir my self Sandeep Kumar from sirsa I have done my MA Psychology 2014 with 60% now I want to admission in phd psychology in distance please tell me sir what is the process of admission and total fees
30th September 2020, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Iam doing my counselling psychology in ma from ignou distant. Can I apply for part time phd now?. Completed all papers and the project work is going on
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?