6th August 2016, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and best books for preparation of M.Phil Clinical Psychology Entrance Exam?

Dear Sir, I have completed my M.A Psychology course and now I would like to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology course. Please tell me the Syllabus required for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology Entrance Exam and tell me the best books required to prepare.

8th September 2016, 01:23 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Syllabus and best books for preparation of M.Phil Clinical Psychology Entrance Exam?

I have attached a file you will find best books and syllabus in details for preparation of M.Phil (Clinical Psychology). Please have a look at that below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf M.PHIL clinical Psychology.pdf(102.6 KB, 1027 views)
20th November 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and best books for preparation of M.Phil Clinical Psychology Entrance Exam?

Suggest best book for m phil clinical psychology entrance exam preparation. Which is the best book?
25th July 2019, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for mphil in clinical psychology entrance test of nimhans? I have completed my masters in psychology.
Priyanka
30th September 2020, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

PhD in clinical psychology in NIMHANS Bangalore reference books
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?