21st April 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering PhD(Public Administration) in Punjab? Entrance exams to get admission?

I have completed my BA in Public Administration. I have got admission in my Master degree. After my Master Degree I want to do my PhD in Public Administration. Kindly inform me the universities in Punjab for PhD in selected subject. Also tell me about the entrance exams for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  2. List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  3. List of all entrance exams of Ph.D in all universities available in Punjab and Haryana?
  4. Universities offering correspondence course in commerce/business administration? Are these universities recognized by the government?
  5. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  6. Universities who offering Ph.D in Human Development in Maharashtra? Will I have to pass any entrance exam for taking admission? When the entrance exams are conducted?
  7. List of universities offering MS in Europe? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam?
  9. Procedure to get scholarship to study B.Com in Abroad?
  10. Should I have to appear in GRE to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad?
  11. Universities offering Ph.D in Veterinary? List of entrance exams for admission?
  12. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  13. Universities offering Master of Surgery in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  14. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of universities offering MS(Aeronautics) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  17. For which entrance test to appear so as to do MS(Technical)? Best universities offering the MS course?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
25th May 2018, 06:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering PhD(Public Administration) in Punjab? Entrance exams to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my BA in Public Administration. I have got admission in my Master degree. After my Master Degree I want to do my PhD in Public Administration. Kindly inform me the universities in Punjab for PhD in selected subject. Also tell me about the entrance exams for admission?

Universities offering MPhil / PhD Public Administration in Punjab are given below:

Desh Bhagat University - Official Website

Punjabi University - Official Website

Panjab University - Official Website

Candidates have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test or Research Entrance Test for the admission to do a PhD in Public Administration. They should have passed MA Public Administration or equivalent with at least 55% marks from a recognized university for the admission to do a PhD in Public Administration. Those candidates who have passed SET/NET/SLET in the relevant subject shall be exempted from the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?