5th January 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances to get scholarships for doing Ph.D in US Universities?

I have a gre score of 300 and toefl score of 95. I want to go to any good US university for my Ph.D. But, I cannot afford the high expenses, so please tell me that what are chances for me to get a fully funded Ph.D?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  2. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  3. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  4. Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?
  5. List of universities and scholarships offered for PhD course in chemical engineering after completing masters?
  6. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship?
  7. What are the chances to get scholarships for doing Ph.D in US Universities? -- [New]
  8. How to get scholarships in Universities of India? Which are the universities providing scholarships to do IB diploma in Norway?
  9. Worthy universities to do PhD in English?
  10. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  11. List of universities offering Ph.D and scholarships? I am doing MSc in Biomedical Genetics at VIT University
  12. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  13. Different courses in EEE in USA and their career options?
  14. PhD in Singapore or Newzealand? Chances of getting job in Nezealand?
  15. Scholarships and institutes for PhD in Chemistry at Mumbai?
  16. How much money is to be paid to university? Is there any fellowship given?
  17. Scholarships for PhD students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get scholarship to do MS in Abroad?
18th April 2018, 09:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances to get scholarships for doing Ph.D in US Universities?

GRE and TOEFL are not the only criteria to get scholarship for your Ph.D work in US. It will also depend on your academic career and also your research experience.

If you have got good amount of research experience, them it may create a good chances of getting the scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?