30th October 2016, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria required for doing Ph.D in Psychology?

What is the criteria required for doing Ph.D in Psychology? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? What would be the steps I need to follow for the same? Is it possible to get the admission or not? Can you please provide me the details soon?

30th October 2016, 08:59 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the criteria required for doing Ph.D in Psychology?

If you want to do PhD in psychology then you have to complete your post graduation in relevant subject with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. After completion of post graduation you can apply for UGC NET exam which is conducted by CBSE. This is an entrance exam for PhD course. After qualifying in this exam you will be eligible for getting admission in PhD course without any entrance exam conducted by the university. For more information you can go to the official website of CBSE. Thanks
30th October 2016, 10:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria required for doing Ph.D in Psychology?

Below I have given the eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Psychology, have look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Psychology:-

Candidates must have completed Master's degree in Psychology from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard.

Once qualified in the NET examination after the completion of Masters degree, you can take admission to study Ph.D in Psychology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?