22nd October 2016, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of Ph.D after M.Sc nursing? Is work experience necessary?

How much duration does it take to complete a doctorate in nursing after M.Sc nursing and is work experience necessary?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the duration of Ph.D after M.Sc nursing? Is work experience necessary? -- [New]
  2. Can I do MSc Nursing from my experience of clinic?
  3. Duration of PhD and fees at IIT-B?
  4. Where could I get information regarding fees for PhD through correspondence? I have done M.Sc Nursing in obsterical nursing specialty
  5. Information about MSc Nursing?
  6. Is work experience necessary to study M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc(Nursing) 4th year student?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  8. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  9. Can I apply for Ph.D from USA after M.Sc from Nepal without any work experience?
  10. Does work experience is required to do PhD?
  11. Any experience required for MSc Nursing course after completion of BSc Nursing course
  12. Eligibility, work experience, entrance exam and process of admission in PhD Finance?
  13. After B.Sc Nursing direct admission in M.Sc Nursing is possible or 2 years of work experience is necessary?
  14. When M.Phil and PhD applications will be invited with stipend? Is there any work experience needed after post graduation for PhD?
  15. Can I get direct admission to study Integrated PhD if completed B.Sc(Nursing) and having 2 years of Surgical experience?
  16. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for B.Sc Nurse who has 1 year of work experience?
  17. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
23rd October 2016, 06:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of Ph.D after M.Sc nursing? Is work experience necessary?

The duration of the course of Ph.D is about 2 to 5 years for a particular candidate.
No, the work experience is not necessary to pursue the course of Ph.D after the completion of Masters degree course. Candidates have to qualify in the NET examination in order to do Ph.D courses. So, appear for the NET examination to pursue Ph.D course.
30th November 2018, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration of Ph.D after M.Sc nursing? Is work experience necessary?

Any experience required after msc in nursing for getting admission in PhD in nursing
23rd July 2020, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

When tha NET exam will going to held
21st April 2021, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of Ph.D after M.sc nursing ?
3rd May 2022, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

After M.Sc nursing I would like to join in PhD is there necessary to have experience? How many years?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?