9th April 2023, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

What it mean withheld certificate of UGC NET e-certificate?

I have passed net exam. in my certificate download section i am getting withheld certificate. Why this is coming like this? is anybody there who received net certificate for exam conducted in june?

13th April 2023, 12:59 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What it mean withheld certificate of UGC NET e-certificate?

It means that the certificate is temporarily withheld or not released due to some unresolved issues related to the candidate's eligibility or documentation.

The reasons for withholding the UGC NET e-certificate can vary, but some common reasons include:

Non-verification of eligibility criteria: If the candidate has not fulfilled the eligibility criteria as specified by the University Grants Commission (UGC), their e-certificate may be withheld.

Discrepancies in documentation: If there are any discrepancies or errors in the candidate's documentation or application, such as incorrect personal details or academic qualifications, their e-certificate may be withheld until the issues are resolved.

Pending verification: If the UGC is still in the process of verifying the candidate's eligibility or documentation, their e-certificate may be withheld until the verification is completed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?