16th April 2016, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D exam? What is the fee structure for doing Ph.D?

What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D exam? What is the fee structure for doing Ph.D? Please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  2. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  3. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  4. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  5. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  6. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  8. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  9. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  10. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  11. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  12. What is the procedure to follow to do Ph.D in Hindi?
  13. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  14. Eligibility to study PhD for a postgraduate?
  15. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  16. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  17. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
  18. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
21st December 2016, 11:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D exam? What is the fee structure for doing Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D exam? What is the fee structure for doing Ph.D? Please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me as soon as possible. Thank you!

Those who are interested to pursue PhD should apply online or offline for the admission. The applicant should have passed Master’s degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD program. They have to sit for an entrance examination and personal interview for the admission to PhD program. Those who have qualified NET/SET/GATE/M.Phil in the relevant subject shall be exempted from the entrance examination. The above given is the common procedure followed for PhD admission. The fee structure will vary from one university to another university. The fee structure in IGNOU for PhD in Commerce is Rs 21,000 and for the same course in Amity University is Rs 50,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?