1st March 2017, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in Genetics?

I am doing masters in medical laboratory technology in St Johns medical college I like to continue my Ph.D in Genetics so please guide me? Can you please provide me the complete information soon on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Genetics if going to pursue M.Sc in Anthropology?
  2. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  3. How can I clear Bank PO exam? I have done graduation and MBA from PTU
  4. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Human Genetics) in ISI-Coimbatore? Minimum marks required in overall academics to get admission?
  6. Is it mandatory to do Ph.D to become a scientist in the field of Genetics?
  7. Details about universities offering Ph.D in Human genetics?
  8. Am I eligible to do PhD being a Statistics postgraduate? Procedure to apply?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available for PhD(Human Genetics) in NIMHANS? Date of application?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD for a postgraduate?
  11. What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D course after completion of MA?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in Genetics? -- [New]
  13. Possibility to study PhD in Anatomy, Pharmocology, Physiology or Genetics in Punjab, Chandigarh or Delhi for BAMS graduate?
  14. Am i eligible to do Ph.D in abroad after completing MSc in applied Genetics with 78.3%?
  15. What type of jobs are available for a candidate through PhD(Human Genetics) except Professor/Lecturer? Expected earning through this course?
  16. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Does ISRO offer PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  18. ISRO offers PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
3rd March 2017, 10:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in Genetics?

To do Ph.D in Genetics, you must have to gain a Masters degree in Genetics from a recognised University. After that you must have to qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in Genetics in different Colleges offering the said course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?