25th September 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Maths via distance learning?

I want to know details about PHD in maths (distance learning).
What is the eligibility criteria?when is the entrance exam and portion for the same?

what is the procedure?
how to apply for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  2. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  3. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  4. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  5. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D in public administration via distance learning?
  7. What is teh qualification for doing Ph.D?
  8. Institutes offering Ph.D with distance learning after M.Phil and M.Sc?
  9. Will I be eligible for Ph.D after completing B.Com and PG program in Business Administration in finance from Symbiosis Distance learning? What is the procedure and which are the good universities for it?
  10. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  11. Which institute offers PhD in Management through distance learning mode for PGDBA holder?
  12. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  13. Procedure to take M.Phil or Ph.D in distance mode?
  14. Procedure to do MSc+Ph.D in IISc through distance learning?
  15. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Maths through correspondence from a good University?
  16. Procedure and cost for pursuing PhD from abroad?
  17. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best university to study Distance PhD in Hindi? Admission procedure, syllabus and fee expenses?
1st October 2015, 01:00 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Maths via distance learning?

You need appear for the UGC-NET Examination and once you are able to crack the NET Examination you will be eligible for admission to the course of PhD.
You will be able to take admission to the University of your choice according to the marks you have obtained in the NET Examination.
Once you are able to do these steps you will be able to take admission to the course of PhD.
For Distance Learning you must apply for the Part Time PhD Course.
You need to have 55% in your Master Degree that is the only eligibility criteria.
The Entrance Examination is scheduled for next year May or June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?