13th June 2021, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a Professor in HRM?

I have done bba i want to become professor in HRM what should i do now to be a professor? What to do for being a professor?

14th June 2021, 06:38 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a Professor in HRM?

1. The candidate need to have post- graduation with minimum 55% marks from any university.

2. The candidate should have qualified National Eligibility Test.

3. Then you are eligible for Assistant Professor.

4. There is no age limit to appear in the NET exam.
14th June 2021, 06:38 PM
Msdhoni02

One you graduate from a Bachelor's degree program, the next step to becoming an HR professor is to enroll yourself in a Master's program or Doctoral program. Typically, universities require professors to possess a doctoral degree and an expertise within the field before they will be considered for an open position.
15th June 2021, 10:07 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Generally a bachelor's degree is required, preferably in business administration. In some companies and for senior positions, MBA in human resource is the main criteria.

Certificate is not mandatory but if you have certificate in human resource Management it will be an added advantage.

Work experience is oven an important criteria if you have not got an MBA degree. Up to 5 years of work experience may be required.

You need to have basic computer skills so that you are comfortable with using it.
15th June 2021, 11:06 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Follow given procedure to become a Professor in HRM.

Applicant should complete Bachelor Degree in HRM than go for Master degree in HRM or relevant subjects and complete it with minimum 55% from recognized university.

Now, Applicant should appear and crack UGC NET/CSIR or equivalent exam.

On the basis of score of UGC NET/ CSIR or equivalent exam, applicant will be eligible to apply for the position of professor in any recognized college.

If applicant could crack interview than he/she will be recruited as professor.
15th June 2021, 09:57 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

One you graduate from a Bachelor's degree program, the next step to becoming an HR professor is to enroll yourself in a Master's program or Doctoral program. Typically, universities require professors to possess a doctoral degree and an expertise within the field before they will be considered for an open position.
16th June 2021, 07:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become professor in HRM:-

The candidate should have passed bachelor's Degree, a two year master's degree and NET score, you can apply for a PhD.
Complete your PhD you will initially work as a lecturer. You may then be promoted to assistant professor and then a professor based on your experience and research achievements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?