14th May 2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of Chanakya University PhD(Human Rights Law) will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Sir,
Can you please let me know what is the eligibility criteria to do PhD in Human Rights Law in Chanakya National Law University? When the application will be released?

20th May 2016, 05:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of Chanakya University PhD(Human Rights Law) will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Below I have mentioned the eligibilty criteria to opt for Ph.D , have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D:-

Candidates must have completed their Master's degree from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates must have qualified in the UGC-NET examination.

The dates for the release of application forms are not mentioned yet on the official website of the University, you must wait until it provides some information about it.
19th June 2017, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the application form of Chanakya University PhD(Human Rights Law) will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Sir, Can I do PhD in human rights after PGD in human rights with 65% from Indian institute of human rights,saket,Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?