3rd May 2017, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

When to apply at Pune University to do PhD in English Literature? Process of admission in Pune University?

I have done M.Phil in English Literature from Kolhapur University and wish to do PhD from Pune University. Please tell me when to apply for it? Process of admission in Pune University?

Related Questions:
  1. Registration procedure to study PhD in English Literature at Pune University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  3. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to do PhD in Pune University for English postgraduate with 55% of IGNOU?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in Marathi in Pune University?
  6. Procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Pune University for M.Phil postgraduate?
  7. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  8. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study T.Y.B.Com for S.Y.B.Com candidate of Mumbai University?
  11. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?
  12. Master course in English Literature at universities like Bangalore, Pune, Allahabad etc.?
  13. Can I apply for admission in Ph.D. in Pune University on the basis of NET-2010 score?
  14. How can I get admisison to study PhD in English Literature in University of Oxford?
  15. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
  16. How to do Ph.D in English Literature form North maharashtra?
  17. Colleges offering PhD in English Literature for UGC-NET qualified candidate in Pune? Can I do Lectureship?
  18. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
5th May 2017, 08:56 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to apply at Pune University to do PhD in English Literature? Process of admission in Pune University?

Pune University issues official notification for filling up research vacancies during the month of October every year. So I suggest you to keep visiting the website for more latest details of Ph.D programs and its details.

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is, "Master's Degree" or Post Graduation with minimum 55% marks in the concerned stream.

Applications are available online on the following site

http://www.unipune.ac.in/phdexam

You are required to fill up the application form and send the xerox copies of relevant copies to Assistant Registrar and more details can be obtained from the official notification that is given below.

Click here for Sample notification
5th May 2017, 09:17 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: When to apply at Pune University to do PhD in English Literature? Process of admission in Pune University?

Those candidates who has successfully scored a minimum of 55% marks in the Masters degree are eligible to write the entrance exam of the college/university to get admission to pursue PhD course. Those candidates who have passed the national level exam like JRF/NET/CSIR, etc. are exempted to write the entrance exam they can directly go for the interview. After passing the entrance exam and interview the candidate will get admission in the college/university. The Pune university basically accept the application form in the month of July.
8th August 2020, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

I have 53.50% Mark's in ma (English) Am I eligible for phd course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?