9th June 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of UPTU PhD admission will be released? How to apply?

Hello, I would like to know that when the notification of UPTU PhD admission will be released? How I can apply through this notification?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification for ICAR JRF for PhD in Life Science admission will be released?
  2. When the notification for admission in PhD(Urdu) will be released by Allahabad University?
  3. How to apply for PhD in AIIMS being DBT-JRF List-B qualified candidate? When its notification will be released?
  4. When the notification of TIFR entrance exam for admission in PhD(Biology) will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  5. When the notification for JEST will be released?
  6. When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission?
  7. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?
  8. Eligibility for Ph.D in English after M.A. English Honors and PG diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  9. Eligibility to apply for PhD in Law course in Dr. Ambedkar University for postgraduate?
  10. When the notification of Aligarh Muslim University PhD(Urdu) will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  11. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
  12. How to study B.A through correspondence after passing 10th? How to apply? When is the notification going to be released?
  13. NET exam notification for phd? also tell me syllabus, rules and reglations -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When the notification of AMUEEE for admission in B.Tech will be released?
  15. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer PhD in Economics? When the notification will be released? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  16. What is the procedure followed to do doctorate in Hindi?
  17. When the notification of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released?
  18. When the notification of IISC Integrated PhD(Biological Sciences) entrance exam will be released?
10th June 2016, 01:37 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of UPTU PhD admission will be released? How to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I would like to know that when the notification of UPTU PhD admission will be released? How I can apply through this notification?
The notification of UPTU PhD admission already released and the last date for registration is 15th June 2016. You can find the details in the university website. You can apply online for the admission to PhD for each discipline separately through the university website. A hard copy of downloaded application form along with receipt generated by website will be send to the Registrar, UPTU. The website link is Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?