9th June 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Whether All India Entrance Test is conducted by Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth for PhD admission? Pattern of AIET?

Hello, For taking admission in PhD program in Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, I have to appear in All India Entrance Test? Is it conducted by the same university? What is the pattern of AIET for admission in this university?

10th June 2016, 02:35 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether All India Entrance Test is conducted by Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth for PhD admission? Pattern of AIET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, For taking admission in PhD program in Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, I have to appear in All India Entrance Test? Is it conducted by the same university? What is the pattern of AIET for admission in this university?
Yes, there will be an All India Common Entrance Test conducted by Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune. The examination will be of 3 sections.

- Section I – 50 MCQs of 1 mark each on General Aptitude – 50 marks – 1 hour
- Section II – a- 30 MCQs of 1 mark each and b- 4 short notes of 5 marks each – 1.5 hours
- Section III – Personal Interview – 50 Marks – 20 minutes

Total of 150 marks; the aspirant should score at least 50% marks for passing entrance test. There will be no negative marking system.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?