23rd November 2015, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Whom should I approach to do PhD in Costume Design/Pattern Making? Total fee expenses?

Hi,
I want to do PhD in Costume Designing or in Pattern Making. For this whom to approach? Please guide me with the fee expenses. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Where and How to apply for Ph.D course in costume designing? What is the fee structure followed for the course?
  2. Details about Ph.D in costume designing or pattern making?
  3. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  4. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  5. What I should to study in PhD after M.Com? Course duration and total expenses?
  6. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  7. Total expenses to study PhD in Geography?
  8. Course duration and total expenses of PhD? -- [New]
  9. Total expenses and course duration of PhD in India?
  10. What should I study in PhD being an M.Com postgraduate? Course duration and total expenses?
  11. Total number of seats available to study MDS through COMEDK-PGET? Total fee expenses?
  12. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  13. Total expenses to study PhD in Canada for MCA postgraduate?
  14. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  15. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  17. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Total fee expenses to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Government as well as Private colleges?
24th February 2023, 06:08 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Whom should I approach to do PhD in Costume Design/Pattern Making? Total fee expenses?

To pursue a PhD in Costume Design or Pattern Making, you can approach universities and institutions that offer research programs in these areas. Some popular universities that offer PhD programs in Fashion and Textile Design include:
  • National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
  • National Institute of Design (NID)
  • Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
  • University of Delhi
  • Amity University

The fees for a PhD program can vary depending on the university and the duration of the course. On average, the fees can range from 50,000 to 1 lakh INR per year. However, some universities may have higher fees depending on the facilities, faculty, and research opportunities offered.

It is recommended that you check the official websites of the universities you are interested in to get detailed information on their PhD programs in Costume Design or Pattern Making, including the eligibility criteria, admission process, course structure, and fee structure. You can also contact the respective departments or faculty members for further information and guidance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?