2nd May 2012, 12:32 PM
dia rajput

Which course is a best choice for non medical student after completion of 12th class?

please suggest me which course is best for non medical student after 12th

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a best choice for non medical student after completion of 12th class?
  2. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?
  3. Which course is better choice for me between BBA and B.Com after completion of 12th Class in non medical stream?
  4. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student -- [New]
  5. Career scope for CS course? Which course is a better choice for me among CS, B.Com and BBA after completion of 12th class?
  6. What is the requirement for admission in BSc?
  7. What shall I do after completion of 11th Class in non medical stream?
  8. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  9. Can I join IAF after passing 12th class results? I am a 12th student in non medical
  10. Which course is a better choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class?
  11. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  13. Will it be a good choice for me of doing BAF and CFA after completion of 12th Class without Maths in 11th and 12th Class?
  14. Last date to fill the application form to get admission for BA or B.Sc courses?
  15. Which course is a best choice for me for better career after completion of 12th class?
  16. What should I do after completion of 12th Class in Medical stream with 80% of marks?
  17. Which course is a best choice for me after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 35% of marks?
  18. What shall I do to join Hotel Management course after completion of 12th Class with non medical stream?
2nd May 2012, 01:07 PM
bablubeniwal7

Default Re: Which course is a best choice for non medical student after completion of 12th class?

dear friend,
according to my knowledge,

engineering course is best choice for you.
you can join by applying aieee or iit-jee exam.
for more detail,
log on;
http://aieee.nic.in
http://iitr.in
keeping work hard
2nd May 2012, 05:53 PM
10shilpa
Member+

Default Re: Which course is a best choice for non medical student after completion of 12th class?

U are not tell at present u are doing study which subject .suppose u are in now commerce u can apply for some account and tally related courses

otherwise u can apply for some technical courses & some medical courses like paramedical

most important u can apply for the aieee & iit
thanks
2nd May 2012, 05:58 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After 12th there are so many options for higher studies and job opportunities for non medical subjects.

The general option is Engineering which now a days can not be told as the best one as unless until one get a chance to purse his engineering study in some top Institutions like IITs, NITs, BITS etc.

To get a chance in one of the top Technical Institutions, you have to crack entrance exam like IIT JEE/AIEEE/BITS etc.

You may purse your studies in General line i.e. Under Graduation and Post Graduation and become a Scientist or Lecturer etc.

You may apply for job opportunities in Defence sector by applying for NDA(National Defence Academy) after 12th standard.

Otherwise you can change your stream from Science subject and go for:-

BCA-Bachelor of Computer Application
BBA-Bachelor of Business Administration
B.Com./B.A.-Bachelor of Commerce/Arts
LL.B.-Bachelor of Law(Five Year Integrated Law)

You may also go for any professional course after 12th like:-

CA-Chartered Accountancy
CS-Company Secretary
CWA-Cost and Work Accountant

Hence there are many options after 12th which depends upon you to choose according to your interest and ability.
15th May 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

which is best engineer course
15th May 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir mere pass non medcial hai mere 12th class ka restults come mere 68%marks
16th May 2012, 12:42 AM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by dia rajput View Post
After 12th there are so many options for higher studies and job opportunities for non medical subjects.

The general option is Engineering which now a days can not be told as the best one as unless until one get a chance to purse his engineering study in some top Institutions like IITs, NITs, BITS etc.

To get a chance in one of the top Technical Institutions, you have to crack entrance exam like IIT JEE/AIEEE/BITS etc.

You may purse your studies in General line i.e. Under Graduation and Post Graduation and become a Scientist or Lecturer etc.

You may apply for job opportunities in Defence sector by applying for NDA(National Defence Academy) after 12th standard.

Otherwise you can change your stream from Science subject and go for:-

You may also go for any professional course after 12th like:-

CA-Chartered Accountancy
CS-Company Secretary
CWA-Cost and Work Accountant

Hence there are many options after 12th which depends upon you to choose according to your interest and ability.
6th June 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i m intrstn in nature so there r any course which is related to nature
7th June 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

i m jyoti . i have passed 12th class in 2012 . i get 72% marks in nonmedical. so i request you please tell me what i do and iask u what think about low .
kya nonmedical ka student low kar sakta hai.
4th July 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

hiii this is Karanveer kaur.i want to ask what can i do after 12th non medical. Please tell me which course is better for me.my email id is [email protected]
5th July 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

which is the best medical or nonmedical
6th July 2012, 01:34 AM
EALPExpert

Quote:
Best Courses After Non Medical 12th Course :

Now you are completing the 12th class in this field of non medical course, then you don't worry after completing the 12th class many options for you are given bellow. Before that here listed courses are all very good course and they are providing the good carer..

After completing the 12th class, many students are applying for the engineering course and this course is 4 years program with various specializations and if you interested then you need to write the engineering entrance exam for admission in engineering course and this entrance exams are conducted by the corresponding university, so apart from few entrance exams are like AIEEE or IIT etc..

Other wise you can apply for bachelor of degree course and this is a 3 years program with providing the various specialization courses and if you interested then you need to apply directly and you have the another option like Bachelor of Computer Application or Bachelor of Business Administration or Bachelor of Commerce/Arts or Bachelor of Law.

And you have the propositional courses like Chartered Accountancy or Company Secretary or Cost and Work Accountant etc...

~~Regards
EALPExpert
11th July 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

7th September 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

i have done 2 in non medical but i want to go canada..so which one is best course for me in canada?? please reply ??
8th September 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

i have done non-medical and i want to do mba. can i do this ?
30th September 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

I'am Sangita in 12th class now..how many courses are there after doing 12th class with non med stream??
and in which course there is more chances to get a good job..?
28th October 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

hello i am sheetal now i am in 12th class and i ask you please tell me good root for my carier in non medica....?
28th October 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

hello i am sheetal i am in 12th class now..with non medical stream , please tell me for my cariear stream options that should batter for a girl life...and chances for a job...?
2nd November 2012, 05:23 PM
Garima Saroha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m jyoti . i have passed 12th class in 2012 . i get 72% marks in nonmedical. so i request you please tell me what i do and iask u what think about low .
kya nonmedical ka student low kar sakta hai.
YA u can apply for that
14th November 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I am aditi n iam in 2 now with non medical steam I want to know best course i med line like agricultur or pharmacy , please suggest me
24th November 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

wht are the job oppurtunities after getting graduated from iit
30th November 2012, 10:41 PM
Viraj0013

15th January 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Kya main 12th non medical krne ke bad c.a kr skta hu.
17th January 2013, 04:17 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

You can go for various courses after completion of 12th with non-medical but it depends upon you and your choice and also on your interest.

The courses which you can do after 12th with non-medical:-
1.Bachelor of science
2.Bachelor of technology
3.Bachelor of Engineering
4.Bachelor of arts
5.Bachelor of commerce

The course depends upon you.

Thank u!!
15th February 2013, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

I havnt joined any coaching institute bt i really wanna prepare for iit entrance exam. so is it possible for one to crack it on the basis of self study without taking any coaching for it?
If yes then how?
hoping to have a satisfactory reply.
THANKYOU
28th March 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello i m gaurav which courses can i do after passing 12th with non medical stream nd have any option for my future
9th April 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

what to do after 12th non medical if i not selected in jee main
10th April 2013, 09:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Best choice for you after 10+2 PCM will be Engineering Graduation. But you have to get admission into a top college then only your Engineering Degree will be of any use.

IITs and NITs are the best Engineering colleges in the country and you have to get a very good rank in the Joint Entrance examination to get admission into these top colleges.

If you are not interested in Engineering then you can also go for Architecture course which is also a very good option for you. The entrance is conducted for architecture courses and you can apply for it and get a good rank.

There is normal Graduation also available for you in the form of B.Sc. degree courses which are also very good if done from a good University. These course are mostly for those who want to join academics or research in their respective field. Also you can apply for various graduation level government jobs after doing this course.

Options are many but you have to make the choice according to your interests.

If you want a job in private MNC then you can join Engineering course otherwise you can go for simple Graduation in your respective field.

15th April 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know best coures for me exept engineering and also not so expencive and also of short time
and also please tell me about architecturer best college and about this
15th April 2013, 09:23 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
Some Best course after passing 12th with non-medical stream are:-
> B.Tech
> B.Sc Physic
> B.Sc I.T
> Law
> Hotel Management

If you want you can chose any course according to your aim which you have decided.

GOOD LUCK!
29th April 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me list of all the courses which can I Choose after 12th class with non-med
6th May 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Which stream provides a better career option after 10th , medical or non-medical
9th May 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i am really confused about what i really wanna do need help....non med student with not so good aieee marks.
16th May 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

i m very confused about wht can i do after 12th non medical ..i havn't clear the cut off fr jee main ..so pls suggest me some good fields.
21st May 2013, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir, plz tell me what I can do after 12 with 79% non medical..??
12th July 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I AM NOW STUDYING IN 2 NON-MEDICAL I WANT AN JOB OF MONTHLY SALARY ABOUT 2.5 LACK BECAUSE I WANT TO HELP PEOPLE WITH MY SALARY,MY PARENTS WANT TO SEND ME CANADA I NEED HELP PLZ GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS
12th March 2014, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

IamKanika in 12th additional math with Bio so plz suggested me that what I do after completion of 12th
19th March 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

hi...i jst wanna know about d architctr course..i m opting non med in clas 11...i heard about NATA exam conducted as an entranc exam.... shud i focus on d coaching for dis exam or on my academics..???
2nd April 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

plz suggest me that, can i clear ias exam?........ if i choose b.a stream but i have clear 2 with high %.....(with sci) plz suggest me only this page .....i will wait for ur answer tommrow....... tell me earlier ......i have no ID.......
8th April 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

i am rekha...plz tell me which course will be better 4 me...mera intrest nature forest mountains nd etc things m h but i am confuse after 12th which course is better for me...so plz plz tell me wht should i do after 2...thanking u
21st April 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 11th class in non medical with 95% marks please suggest me good field or course for good future
6th June 2014, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

sir i am really confused about what to choose in 11. i have got 66.6% in 10. please give me the way where to go?
26th June 2014, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me which one is best out of cloud computing and civil engg. and have more scope?.
5th March 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to ask for a career option which will give me salary of rs. 1.75 lakhs per month as I want to fulfill all my parents' wishes..
1st April 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

what are the courses which i can opt for if i have my intrest in mountains and forest ??
thanks in advance
5th April 2015, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

what can I do after completion of my 2 in NON. med. please suggest me any good course to do?
11th April 2015, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

sir, l chose field of non medical l wants to become electronic or motor engineer. so l what can do after passing 12th.
16th April 2015, 04:25 PM
AFROZ CHOWKI

I think for a nonmedical student,he/she can do Bachelor of Engineering,B tech,BCA,diploma in mechanics, diploma in civil can be done.You can choose,as per your interest.
Thank you.
3rd October 2015, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th non med.
I want to become officer in police like IB,CBI,or Police inspector

Can i do BA from ignou open university & at home preparation for entrance

Please give me suggestion at [email protected] or whatsapp at 9988680986
4th October 2015, 10:39 PM
maakaladla

For choosing carrier section there are two places that are engeering and pharmacy

In engeering you can choose those streams that are as folows:
:mechanical
:electrical
:electronics
:civil
:chemical
:aerospace
:aeronautical

their fee structure are near about an 5 lakh

and the time period are near about an 3 to 5 year graduation.

In pharmacy you can choose those stream are as follows:
.Pharmacy is a 2 year course
:B.Pharmacy is a 3 year course
:M.Pharmacy is a 2 year course

fees structure are respectively are as follows:
:30,000 per year
:80,000 per year
:950,00 per year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?