View Poll Results: Did you choose your present field with you interest or were you forced into it?

Parents decided 16 8.00%
I chose the field because friends chose the same field 1 0.50%
I myself decided based on my interest 142 71.00%
I myself decided based on job opportunities 41 20.50%
Voters: 200. You may not vote on this poll

6th May 2011, 11:15 PM
yogalakshmi sekar

Wink Re: Did you choose your present field with you interest or were you forced into it?

i am now in the field which i choose of my own interest...

we can apply our whole knowledge only if we choose field of our own interest...

i am very clear in this idea....

life is very boredom,when we work in the field which does not admire us..

regards
<yogi>
2nd June 2011, 12:31 PM
Harapriya patri

Default Re: Did you choose your present field with you interest or were you forced into it?

I myself decide on the basis of my interest because i know the capability of mine . so i can decide which field best ever fits me so that i can give the best in that field.
2nd June 2011, 10:11 PM
sourindra

Default Re: Did you choose your present field with you interest or were you forced into it?

I choose the field according to the job opportunities. I completed BCA from Bangalore University.
4th June 2011, 03:17 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Yes, I have choose my Field or course according to my own Interest.

My parents will not force me to choose my course. I Myself decided, which course is best for me and which course i will handle properly.

I am Presently doing MBA Course and i have done my B.com Course.

So, i am from commerce background and i have opt b.com in graduation, thats the reason i have choose MBA course and I have select Finanace As my Major specilization, because my Accounts was good.

So, parents will not force but they will guide and give right path to their children.

And to select course is totally denpends on students. So, please always select courses and fields according to your Own Intereste, So that you can handle it properly in Future.
6th June 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

thanusha ,
jr member,
i have just completed my 12 class.i have choosed engineering stream of my own choice which was supported by my family too.so i am yet to choose ece as it is my favourite. al the comments were very helpful for me to get a clear understanding .
thank you
11th June 2011, 09:15 PM
deepakumari

Hi,
i am doing Phd in biotechnology.i entered this field on my interest only.i think when we
enter into the professional field we should go by our interest only but not by force of others
so that we can improve our knowledge.
15th June 2011, 11:48 AM
sachin6

I myself choose the field based on job opporunities and my interest.
16th June 2011, 10:36 PM
sachin6

Anything i do my job and everything with my interest.i dont go with other one interest.
25th June 2011, 01:09 AM
pabolu pradeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
Are you doing Engineering, Medicine, MBA etc?
Did you join these fields with your own interest or did your parents force you into it

Are you interested in what you are doing?
yes , i have choosen my career according to my wish only. presently i'm studying m.pharm(pharmacology) and there is a lot of scope in india for pharma industry and there are also good job opportunities also..
25th June 2011, 11:55 AM
raja badam

only depending on my self according to analysis of out side.my parents gave a freedom to me .that is reason i choose on myself.
27th June 2011, 08:16 PM
rana2011
Banned

I have choose my Field or course according to my own Interest. And my father never force me.I Myself decided, which course is best for me and which course i will handle carefully.

I always do what i want to do.But have need an advice which I take from my parents.
7th July 2011, 08:44 PM
rana2011
Banned

Which stream will better is fullely depand on my won opinion .Because cource will held by myself forthis I as first choose which is better and easy to solve to me.
15th July 2011, 02:23 AM
rdubeylpu

succes is not depends on job upertunity or parant choise . But it must depends own choise.
15th July 2011, 05:21 PM
rhl_paul

frankly speaking i wanted to do m.sc in chemistry .but being susceptible to allergy i took physics instead.
16th July 2011, 03:36 PM
k.a.s.raghava

i am very happy with my field and it is my interest . i like science group which is very interesting to study and in future it is very developing field . it is ever green field.no hospital will be without pharmacist.
22nd July 2011, 07:20 PM
MUJEEB HASAN

Post Re: Did you choose your present field with you interest or were you forced into it?

Dear friends,

I choose my present field with my own interest but i also take advice from my parents,because they are our parents and they never missguide us,and i also choose a field on the basis of job opportunity,because we do a course only for job .
if you have good jobs and money then interest will really enter in your life.
22nd July 2011, 11:03 PM
aisham

Smile Re: Did you choose your present field with you interest or were you forced into it?

Yes I have chose the field in which I had thought there would be good opportunities for the job because I am very possessive about my career. My parents are very caring and they never force me to study this or that. They say whatever you like to study, just study that and be comfortable. They just tell me about the merits and demerits and leave the decision on me and I think that is the best thing
29th July 2011, 02:59 AM
Sehwag6

Forced means not working any work. But interest means extra working . In our life interest is important for all decisions. Without interest it goes to failture. Thats why parents ask his son and daughter for which field you are interested then he/she tells means you grow the future in this field
6th August 2011, 09:32 AM
raj.rajesh

Smile Re: Did you choose your present field with you interest or were you forced into it?

Quote:
Did you join these fields with your own interest or did your parents force you into it

Yes,why not there is no one to force me because they know what iam and my intrest is on Engineering and I want to become a Software Engineer and i will.
15th August 2011, 03:20 PM
Azher88

Location: 697/4, Bhola Nagar, Kotla Mubarak pur, New Delhi-110003

I will decide my field on my interest, I want to make my career in finance field so i will do MBA from finance.
22nd August 2011, 02:48 PM
jaydip62
Member+

i choose my course as my interest.
24th August 2011, 09:34 PM
Mannu2525

I decide my own field. I chosen Engineering in computer science and followed a successful path after completion. I believe in one thing that everyone is responsible for their own cause. So, decide your career with your own risk.
26th August 2011, 12:36 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

I choose my present field because of job opportunities, I think what ever my passion is at the end of the day money matters, so I decide to first secure my life, also I know after doing my job and getting money I can fulfill my dreams and passion easily. So think Job is must.
5th September 2011, 10:52 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Yes i have choose my persent field with my own interest. i choose b.tech because i was fully dedicated to the technology in childhood. i love computer from childhood and now i am approximate master in this field.

Actually my parents are not well educated, so i take my own decision for the b.tech. after b.tech i will prepare for c-dac or GATE.
9th September 2011, 06:27 PM
Aninkanti

No,I always choose everything everywhere at everyplacess by my won intarest.
10th September 2011, 09:09 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:

Yes i am an engineering student.And no one forced me to choose this field.I

have interest to do engineering thats why i choose science -maths subject in

11th.I want to be a good engineer.So i go with my interest.There is no

boundation and also no restriction to choose any peeticular field.I go with my

interest field.It gives me satisfation because i choose this field because of my

interest.

I also suggest to all that please go with your interest field.
11th September 2011, 05:21 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

to be honest i have forcibly chosen my field of the engineering.

but after studying in the field of the engineering i am getting interested in it.

the interest is the important thing according to me.

because when we have interest in the particular thing then that thing always motivates us towards the success.
23rd September 2011, 09:05 PM
Raja Azher

I will decide it based on my self interest and also hereby suggest to all that person should choose his field career according to their interest, then that person will success.
24th September 2011, 10:39 AM
Nahid90

Yes I will choose my field as per my interest. and all person should choose accordingly their interest.
29th September 2011, 01:47 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

I am a BCA student,i wished to do engineering but in tat case also i would have chosen computers.I had a great interest towards the software field and technologies which are developed.I am mostly interested in programming and i thought i could exile in this field as my interest is more towards it.I get to have more time and more knowledge either practically or theoritically more than engineering students,so only i chose BCA.
4th October 2011, 08:47 PM
iqqu_k443

I myself decided based on my interest
17th October 2011, 12:12 PM
rathodabhijit47

I chose the field which I like most.
There were no any objection against my decision because all were knew that its my favourite field.
1st November 2011, 11:24 PM
madhu madne

Quote:

sir

I have choose my field on basis on my interest_ENGINEERING

Thank you
1st December 2011, 01:53 PM
sahaja mallarapu

i did my engineering in CS though i dint have interest. i choose this because of the job oppurtuinities only. actually i am interested in aeronautical engineering but due less oppurtunities i could not take up that.
4th December 2011, 10:00 PM
Honestman

Iam only decided the present field with future opportunities. So interest is very important
5th December 2011, 09:23 PM
jayparikh

Quote:

yes, i am very much interesed in what I am doing , because i have taken field of my interest.
18th December 2011, 08:59 PM
mettuguy

my parents decide my career their did everything for me their made many good thing. so I left my career to to them.
5th January 2012, 10:35 AM
saurabh.dhyani

i decided myself whatever i did because i from my school days want to be an engineer ant i qualified the entrance and now i am doing my b.tech and i am into my 3rd yr right now..
7th January 2012, 08:08 PM
krishnamurariray3165

Arrow Re: Did you choose your present field with you interest or were you forced into it?

Quote:

Dear friend

I am interested in my present field .friend please only select those field in which you are interested because this is building your career.

with regard
krishnamurariray3165
21st February 2012, 01:56 PM
odisha rocks!!!
Junior Member+

I chose my present field with my interest and my parent's guidance and support.
I have immense love for biology and a never ending inquisitiveness to know about biological processes and human body.So, I medical stream.
21st February 2012, 07:24 PM
satati

I myself decided to choose medical. My parents allow me to do anything and choose any subject in which i am interested and can do good. They never forced me to anything. i choose medical because nowdays it is having more scope than the other streams. And also i will get more things to learn and easy to get a job and have a secured future.
1st March 2012, 08:34 AM
vinod90ece
Member+

I selected my field by my interest. My parent didn't force. They guided me to taking subject base on my interest.
2nd March 2012, 10:04 AM
chsvskoteswararao

As any person can excel in a field of his/her interest very easily than in the field where he had no interest. So it is better to choose a field of their interest and not any other field by force.
5th April 2012, 01:59 PM
sunkara likhitha

i choose my interest because it's my life so that i can perform well
9th April 2012, 12:04 AM
sky bhalodi

Quote:

Today i am in engineering and i choose it because i have the interest in this field . From the 12th i kept my main subject PCM because i did not want to go into medical side , i also select my engineering branch on my interest because i had good marks in 12th and i got the sit in the mechanical branch but i refused to join it and selected the computer branch . So whatever i studying that all based on my interest.
28th April 2012, 04:57 PM
abcxyzlenovo2
Member+

I chose my field on basis of my interset

my parents are very nice they don't force me into anything ...itake my own decisions ....huh..
7th May 2012, 04:05 PM
kkkirti

HI, Recently I have choosen my colg for mba. And I am happy because it is not only my choice even my parents also agree with me.
I think for giving your hundred percent it is essential to be intrested in that.
so the motto of the everyperson's life should be DO WHAT YOUR HEART SAY.
31st May 2012, 04:12 PM
GOUTHAMMADDY

I really chose my present field depending upon the number of job opportunities available after completing the course.Because you should have job security and once you join in any course,you should start loving it and it will help you to develop interest on it.If you join in any of your interested courses which is not having any importance,it is regarded to be worthless.so before joining in any of the courses,we should be thinking of the career opportunities available with it.
31st May 2012, 11:26 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29

Well, i had chosen my career option myself as its my own interest. To be a successful person one needs to work hard in his own areas of interest. If the parents decide the career then the student has to face pressure to study.
21st June 2012, 06:01 PM
syed2011

Our generation was totally backward if you compare it with present Generation coz now a days many kids started choosing at there very early age.. Even some of the kids are going to the school only which they prefer to go !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?