View Poll Results: Did you choose your present field with you interest or were you forced into it?

Parents decided 16 8.00%
I chose the field because friends chose the same field 1 0.50%
I myself decided based on my interest 142 71.00%
I myself decided based on job opportunities 41 20.50%
Voters: 200. You may not vote on this poll

28th June 2012, 11:31 AM
epson

Default Re: Did you choose your present field with you interest or were you forced into it?

I did choose my present field with my sole interest there were so many restrictions for it but I faced all that and I am doing what I wanted to do… I actually had to convince my who was against my decision but at last I was successful in my attempt…
So whenever you do anything right even if any difficulty comes in way then everything will fly off and your path will be clear. When you’re doing right don’t feel shy to argue for your decision. After all its your life..
19th August 2012, 01:39 PM
prince raj1

Default Re: Did you choose your present field with you interest or were you forced into it?

hi..
i am choose with my interest.and this is good for me .
i was not forced by anyone.
4th September 2012, 10:32 PM
shadab879

I chose my field solely on my wish. My parents wanted of to become a doctor but I was least interested in studying biology, so I chose engineering. Moreover I am a bit greedy, so I cant wait too long to earn money. So I dropped the idea of becoming a doctor and invest so long to establish myself. The job prospects in engineering is good.It feels proud to do engineering. The machines excite me. So I chose engineering.
23rd September 2012, 12:03 AM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

Parents are the decider of my future because they know how to be their children and what is good what is bad
28th September 2012, 03:22 AM
surajm093

Listen everyone but do only those things which your heart tells. If you choose anything with your interest then you will enjoy doing it and you never blame your parents or anyone.
My parents want me become a doctor but I decided to become a Engineer. Today I am doing engineering in a very reputed college of India and everyone proud of me.
4th January 2013, 01:44 PM
bhudevi.g

Presently i'm pursuing B.tech in chemical engineering. It was completely based on my interest in that field. My opinion is that we can give our 100% effort if we love the job we are doing.so I chose as per my interest above all.
17th January 2013, 10:15 PM
aakash arya

i chose this field "physics" only and only because i have interest in it.. if we are forced to do something then we do not enjoy doing it and consequently we end on the loosing side.. so we must go with our interests.. no matter what hinders..
20th June 2013, 12:59 AM
Anuradha M.S

Smile Re: Did you choose your present field with you interest or were you forced into it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
Are you doing Engineering, Medicine, MBA etc?
Did you join these fields with your own interest or did your parents force you into it

Are you interested in what you are doing?
Hi,
I am doing my Engineering......
Ya with my interest only i have choosen this Stream .........because i am interested in technical aspects .........i love Research work and even there are wide job opportunities ...
25th June 2013, 03:50 PM
r091372
Member+

I will Choose My field with my interest and job opportunities, together taking into account.
Because If Our interested field has no job opportunities, Then it is no use of taking that course because In nowadays, Money and satisfaction are important things.
Money comes with the courses which has job oppotunities.
Satisfaction comes when We are studying interesed subject or doing jobs in interesred field.
25th June 2013, 03:51 PM
r091372
Member+

I will Choose My field with my interest and job opportunities, together taking into account.
Because If Our interested field has no job opportunities, Then it is no use of taking that course because In nowadays, Money and satisfaction are important things.
Money comes with the courses which has job oppotunities.
Satisfaction comes when We are studying interesed subject or doing jobs in interesred field.
So Both are important on taking the field
27th June 2013, 11:52 AM
harishbanu

Hai, I am doing Engineering with ECE branch. Since from starting my parents always support me in my studies.I said that I wanted to study engineering after completing my 10th class ,They encouraged me. After I completed my intermediate, I said that i will choose ECE branch,that is your wish that they said to me.So,I joined engineering in ECE by my own interest. So, I don't forced to any field by parents.
5th July 2013, 10:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No,I was chooses my course with my interest, no one forced me to do any course. Presently I was doing Engineering course in ECE branch,I was interested in electronics ,so I choose the course of my interest.
15th August 2013, 03:52 PM
Aj Arya
Junior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Did you choose your present field with you interest or were you forced into it?

You are comfortable only if your field is of your own interest, you can do your work with interest .
If you encounter any problem in the meanwhile you can solve it because it is of your own interest.
But unfortunately i am forced to move in field because of reservations.
I hate reservation.
21st August 2013, 04:53 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Did you choose your present field with you interest or were you forced into it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
Are you doing Engineering, Medicine, MBA etc?
Did you join these fields with your own interest or did your parents force you into it

Are you interested in what you are doing?
hi

based on today's scenario,having engineering degree,medicine degree,mba degree become a craze.

in that most of them gone through the field but even they are withdrawing handsome pay ,not satisfies.they are regretting of choosing the filed or blaming others for the cause.

i choose the subject of my interest.science field i do not like maths,i leave it...what i am present i am happy.to get get good position i will try to get it..

i do not want to regret.i love my filed and i am satisfy..

if you go with others interest you will get tired but get nil on your hand.to achieve it you will not satisfy..when you loose you satring pointing others.

choose the job in which you had interest not others had,when you opt your path of filed you will ebjoy doing your work..

thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?