25th December 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission in B.Ed is possible at any university having less thaan 50% in both graduation and post graduation?

I am a post graduate teacher in a school and want to take admission in B.Ed, but Sir I have got only 45.4% in B.A and in post graduation 47.1%. I belong to OBC category. Sir, can I take admission in any university regular or correspondence. Sir, its urgent please confirm me. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  2. Which post graduation course is good with 38% BA graduation in Marathi?
  3. Eligibility for TGT exam to do B.Ed in J&K after graduation with 46% and post graduation in English with 47.5%?
  4. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  5. Can I do post graduation from Amity University if I failed in my Graduation?
  6. Will I be able to do post graduation course from Amity University if I failed in one of the 5th semester subject in my Graduation course?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in IP university? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  9. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing graduation with 42%?
  11. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  12. How much percentage is required in post graduation to get admission for B.Ed course?
  13. Post graduation eligibility in IGNOU after graduation in distance from Annamalai University?
  14. Whether a B.Sc(IT) female student is eligible to get admission in PG at US university? Is it necessary to appear in GRE for admission in post graduation in Computer Science for B.Sc(IT) student?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for post graduation course in good Universities with 56% marks in Graduation?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for post graduation course in good Universities with 56% marks in Graduation?
  17. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in Allahabad University for doing post graduation course after completion of graduation from open university?

25th December 2017, 09:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in B.Ed is possible at any university having less thaan 50% in both graduation and post graduation?

Yes, there are many universities offering B.Ed through distance education if your percentage is less than 50% in both graduation and post graduation then you are not eligible.

List of the universities for B.Ed through distance education

Uttaraachal Open University

Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University

Tamil Nadu Open University

Kota Open University

Karnataka State Open University

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University.

25th December 2017, 09:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in B.Ed is possible at any university having less thaan 50% in both graduation and post graduation?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Ed course, you should have passed graduation course with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ ST) marks from a recognised university. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have secured 45% in B.A and 47% in PG course being a OBC category candidate, so, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Ed course.

26th December 2017, 12:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a post graduate teacher in a school and want to take admission in B.Ed, but Sir I have got only 45.4% in B.A and in post graduation 47.1%. I belong to OBC category. Sir, can I take admission in any university regular or correspondence. Sir, its urgent please confirm me. Thank you.

Sorry, it is not possible to study B.Ed after completion of both graduation and post graduation with less than 50% marks. Minimum eligibility to apply for the B.Ed course is a pass in bachelor’s degree (like BA, BSc etc.) with at least 50% marks. Candidates have to clear an entrance examination to get admission to the B.Ed course. Therefore, it is not possible to get admission to the B.Ed course with less than 50% marks in graduation and post graduation. The B.Ed course is available in various colleges and universities in India.

26th December 2017, 02:43 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

With regret I have to inform you that you are not eligible for B.Ed course as you have secured only 45.4% marks in you bachelors degree course. It is mandatory for a candidate to have completed bachelors degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university in order to be eligible for B.Ed course in the respective discipline.

26th December 2017, 04:30 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Yes, there is relaxation in aggregate for reserved category candidates to get admission in B.Ed course.

B.Ed is two year duration course. The required minimum qualification to get admission in course is bachelor degree.

Candidate passed bachelor degree or master degree with minimum 50% are eligible.

As, you are from OBC you are eligible to get admission in B.ed course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?