9th September 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Will it be a problem if I want to do post graduation in Delhi University and I have a back paper to clear in graduation?

Will it effect when i apply for entrance for post graduation in delhi university when i have a back paper to clear and i get through the entrance exam for du post grad? Can you please provide me the minimum criteria required to apply? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be a problem for me to do post graduation course if I have one backlog paper to clear in graduation from Delhi University?
  2. Will it be a problem to apply for the post graduation entrance exam in Delhi University if I have a back papers in graduation?
  3. Can I apply for post graduation in Delhi University if I have a back paper to clear in graduation? -- [New]
  4. Will it be a problem for me to apply for post graduation entrance exam in Delhi University if I have a backlog to clear?
  5. Will there be a problem to apply for post graduation course in Delhi University if I have 1 backlog paper in graduation course in Delhi University?
  6. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in Delhi University if I have one backlog already in Under graduation course?
  7. Will it affect to do post graduation in Delhi University if I have one backlog in Graduation?
  8. Post graduation after completing 3 years of graduation with 3 times backlog in Botany subject?
  9. What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?
  10. In which stream should I pursue post graduation after B.A. as per my areas of interest?
  11. Will there be a problem to get admission for post graduation course if I have cleared one paper late in B.Tech graduation course?
  12. What should I do after graduation? Go for job or post graduation course?
  13. Admission in post graduation at DU is possible having back in one paper of UG course?
  14. Details about new Syllabus and pattern of exam of Mumbai University for B.Sc computers?
  15. Which post graduation course is good with 38% BA graduation in Marathi?
  16. Is it possible to do post graduation in M.A with distance learning after B.A with 48% 10 years back?
  17. Year Gap Between Graduation and Post Graduation affecting Placements -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get my graduation and post graduation certificates from university?
17th September 2016, 09:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be a problem if I want to do post graduation in Delhi University and I have a back paper to clear in graduation?

If you have a live backlog in graduation, then you won't be eligible to get admission in a post graduation or any other course. You will have to clear that backlog, then only admission will be confirmed.

Only provisional admission is possible, if you have a backlog. Once you fail to clear the backlog, your admission will be canceled.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?