3rd March 2019, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MA(Mass Communication) in IAAN School of Mass Communication, New Delhi?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MA(Mass Communication) in IAAN School of Mass Communication, New Delhi? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

5th March 2019, 01:53 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MA(Mass Communication) in IAAN School of Mass Communication, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MA(Mass Communication) in IAAN School of Mass Communication, New Delhi? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Candidates who have obtained bachelor’s degree (graduation) in any discipline are eligible to study the MA in Mass Communication course in the IAAN School of Mass Communication, New Delhi. Admission to the MA in Mass Communication course is done on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination. Candidates can apply either online or offline for the admission to study the MA in Mass communication in IAAN School of Mass Communication, New Delhi. They have to apply for the admission with the following documents: Class 10th, 12th and Graduation Mark sheets and one Government ID proof. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?