3rd March 2019, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MA(Mass Communication) in IAAN School of Mass Communication, New Delhi?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of MA(Mass Communication) course which is available in IAAN School of Mass Communication, New Delhi. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

5th March 2019, 01:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MA(Mass Communication) in IAAN School of Mass Communication, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of MA(Mass Communication) course which is available in IAAN School of Mass Communication, New Delhi. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

The course structure of MA in Mass Communication course in IAAN School of Mass Communication, New Delhi is given below:

Semester I:

Introduction to Socio Economic Policy
Science of Human Communication
Origin and Growth of Media
Media Language, Structure, Style, Translation
Basic Computer Applications

Semester II:

Mass Communication Process
Radio Program Production
Art and Craft of Reporting
Media Laws and Ethics
Communication for Development

Semester III:

Reporting and Editing for Electronic Media
Art and Craft Editing (Print Media)
Writing on Current Affairs
Television and Video Program Production
Media Management

Semester IV:

Corporate Communication and Public Relations
Advertising – Principles and Practice
Cyber Communication
Process of Mass Communication Research
Issues Oriented Writing

Students have to contact the IAAN School of Mass Communication, New Delhi for exact fee details. The IAAN School of Mass Communication, New Delhi website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?