8th March 2020, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to pursue ME(Electrical Engineering) in Jadavpur University Kolkata?

Sir, can I know about the procedure for securing admission in Jadavpur University Kolkata to study ME(Electrical Engineering) course? I am interested to do this course from this university so I need to know about the admission procedure. Kindly tell me immediately.

15th February 2021, 06:13 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue ME(Electrical Engineering) in Jadavpur University Kolkata?

Admission procedure to pursue ME(Electrical Engineering) in Jadavpur University Kolkata can be seen below.

You can get admission through GATE exam only.

You have to go through counseling procedure of GATE to get admission.

For application submission visit official website-
http://www.jaduniv.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?