9th January 2014, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Advance diploma courses in Mumbai in Instrumentation & Control?

I completed diploma in instrumentation and control, want to know the courses after diploma for one year in mumbai? I mean advance course?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses after diploma for one year duration?
  2. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  3. What can I do after completing diploma electronics instrumentation and control?
  4. Details of M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Instrumentation seats? I am a final year student of C&I
  5. M.Tech(control & instrumentation) without qualifying GATE and score 48? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?
  7. Mumbai University B.E in Instrumentation Engineering 5th Sem Control System Components Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Can I applly for electrical engineering? I've done diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  9. What courses are there after finishing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?
  10. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. How to get a degree in B.Tech through distance after completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?
  12. Advance Diploma in Instrumentation by distance learning?
  13. Distance education institutes for BE / B.tech? I have done diploma in Control and Instrumentation engineering
  14. After completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering how to do part time B.E/B,Tech?
  15. How to enter in LD college in Ahmedabad
  16. Mumbai University-Instrumentation Engineering 7th Sem Advanced Control Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Where can I get study material and previous years papers of diploma CET? I have finished diploma in electronics instrumentation and control department
  18. Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?
15th January 2014, 08:31 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Advance diploma courses in Mumbai in Instrumentation & Control?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed diploma in instrumentation and control, want to know the courses after diploma for one year in mumbai? I mean advance course?
Hey friend,

You have mentioned that you have completed a Diploma course in Instrumentation Engineering and wanting to do a Advance course you could do Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumental Engineering which is a 4 years course and there are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to join in this course and that you would include such as the:
  • Age Limit
  • Education Qualification

To tell in descriptive about the criteria's it is that the candidate must have a age of maximum of 18 years and the education qualification needed for doing Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation Engineering it is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with 50% aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as compulsory subjects and even you can apply for the course even after completing Diploma which is done after 10th.

You can join in the course by writing the entrance exam and if you want to join in IIT which is Indian Institute of Technology you need to write the ITT JEE Exam which stands for Joint Entrance Exam and there many entrance exams similar to it for joining in various universities and if you want to apply for All India level then you would need to write the AIEEE Exam.There are certain eligibility conditions which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam.

ALL THE BEST
16th January 2014, 08:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Advance diploma courses in Mumbai in Instrumentation & Control?

There is only one institute in Mumbai which offers advance diploma in Instrumentation and Control Course. The course is in correspondence mode. The institute is :-

National Education Management, Mumbai
Email: [email protected]
Address: 27,navyug Industrial Estate, Andheri kurla Road, J B Nagar, Nr Wazir Glass Lane, Andheri(E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400059
Fees:- 31000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?