16th December 2016, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Which all jobs are available after completing M.Com (First class)? How can I apply for the job?

Respected Sir, I have completed my M.Com with First class and now I want to apply for jobs so I want to know what jobs are available after completing M.Com (First class)? How can I apply for the job? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. For which Government exams and jobs can I apply after completing class 12th?
  2. Am I eligible to get a Government job after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which Government jobs are available after class 12th?
  3. Which job can I get after completing class 12th (Biology)? How can I apply for the job? -- [New]
  4. How can I apply for Railway jobs after completing class 10th?
  5. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (Science) and B.Com course? What is the procedure to apply for Railway jobs?
  6. How to get the best job in abroad after completing M.Com course in Karnataka?
  7. Does Diploma also gives +2 certificate?
  8. Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2?
  9. Are there any government job opportunities after completing B.Pharmacy? How to apply for those jobs? What is a better option after completing B.Pharmacy between MSc and M.Pharm
  10. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  11. What are the jobs available in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for jobs?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs after completing class 12th with grace marks?
  13. What are the Railway jobs that I can get completing class 12th with 59% marks?
  14. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will I get a good job after completing B.Sc Agriculture course? Which Government jobs can I apply for?
  16. What should I do to get a Private Bank job after completing class 12th? Do I need to write any exam to get the job?
  17. How can I get the job of TTI in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (PCM)? What are the other jobs available in the Indian Railways after completing BA course?
  18. Where can I apply for a job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
19th December 2016, 11:18 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all jobs are available after completing M.Com (First class)? How can I apply for the job?

Jobs after completing M.Com:-

Banking sector is the main sector in which field, M.Com students can get a job easily because they have knowledge Banking, Finance and Accounting.

The railway is one of the best platforms for a government jobs.

Railway recruitment board conducts written examination and also recruit the candidates directly on the basis of interview and academic performance..
20th December 2016, 12:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all jobs are available after completing M.Com (First class)? How can I apply for the job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my M.Com with First class and now I want to apply for jobs so I want to know what jobs are available after completing M.Com (First class)? How can I apply for the job? Please answer as soon as possible.

There are various jobs available in government and private sector organizations after completion of M.Com (first class). There are various posts like Accountant, Accounts Executive, Financial Analyst, Clerk, Probationary Officer, Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk in Railways, Civil Services, Staff Selection Commission, State Staff Selection Commission, Teacher etc. The notifications are released in the newspapers or in the websites for the vacancies. After that you have to apply online for the jobs. The recruitment will be done through a written test and interview. The job details can be seen in the employment newspaper and in the job portals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?