25th May 2021, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

MSc IT or MSc computer science which one is easier?

Hello, I am a Bsc graduate having scored 48% in my Bsc Computer Science exams...
I Wanted to do an MBA but couldnt secure 50%!!!
My problem is that i am not much interested IT Field.....so i according to my options i humbly ask you is MSc IT or Mssc Computer Science Easier....
I just want this done for a better job profile....
I am Currently Working....I would be delighted to hear your reply soon.

27th May 2021, 06:10 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MSc IT or MSc computer science which one is easier?

In IT, the education is given on keeping softwares as a priority whereas in CSE, all the topics regarding computer hardware and softwares are covered. It provides the complete knowledge about the computer. MSc computer science is easier than MSc IT.

Admission to this course is given through the entrance test.
27th May 2021, 06:13 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

These both courses are moderate when it comes to difficulty MSc CS will strengthen your skills for hardware and software related to computers. MSc IT will strengthen your skills for Programming, Network, Cyber security, etc. So, you choose the course in which you are interested.

Job chances are same in both these courses.
28th May 2021, 12:30 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

MSc IT or MSc computer science which one is easier is given below.

You have already done BSc with Computer Science so, it would be easier to complete MSc Computer science as compared to MSc Information technology.

You will get admission on the basis of BSc Computer Science score.
28th May 2021, 06:43 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

You can choose as per your choice and area of interest in that field and subjects. MSc in IT will provide you the knowledge of programming, Networks, Cyber Security, and managing the same in an IT sector whereas MSc in Computer Science will provide you the in-depth knowledge of both hardware and software related to computers.

The jobs which you can look for after MSc in Computer is in corporate sectors like Programmer/IT Desk Troubleshooting/IT System Analyst/Web Designer and Developer/Technical Writer/Quality Assurance and Software Testing. After doing MSc in IT you can look for Network Administrator/Web Developer/IT Consultant/Security Expert/Computer Programmer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?