8th June 2021, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for masters in Germany? Is it possible for me to handle the subjects in masters?

Hello. I have done 3yrs of ITI apprenticeship training in Bosch and after complaining the course I joined for Diploma in mechanical engineering as lateral entry. And I finished my 2 yrs of diploma course now I wanted to do my masters in abroad (Germany). My uncle works at agency who sends students for abroad for studies he told im eligible for taking masters.

And also I want to know. Is it possible for me to handle the subjects in masters cause I’m going directly to masters without engineering. So please let me know about this more .. thanks you.

10th June 2021, 11:29 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for masters in Germany? Is it possible for me to handle the subjects in masters?

The most important document to provide for admission in Master's Degree in Germany is a suitable Bachelor's Degree. It does not have to be a German Bachelor's Degree, but it still needs to be recognized by German universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?