2nd March 2022, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for masters in open university?

I have passed graduation with 45% marks with education honours in 1998. Am I eligible for masters in open university?

13th March 2022, 02:56 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for masters in open university?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for pursuing Master's in Open University:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for pursuing this Master's Degree from Open University is given below,

>> Candidates must have completed Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required in Graduation is 50% Mark's

>> As you have obtained 45%, I can say that you may not be eligible. But still I suggest you to contact the college in which you would like to pursue for getting course information.
15th March 2022, 12:12 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for masters in open university?

In order to be eligible for masters degree , candidate must have completed graduation with minimum of 50%marks from a recognised university .

Admission is usually granted on the basis of merit as well as entrance exam .

With 45% one can still try for admission , there are various universities that grant admission with such percentage.

If a candidate belongs to reserved categories, then they are provided 5% relaxation in marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?