25th February 2018, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Analytical Chemistry after completing B.Sc(Chemistry)? Course fee of this course?

I am interested to do Analytical Chemistry diploma course in Indian. I would like to know the fee of this course. Also I am a B.Sc Chemistry student of 3rd year. So I am eligible for admission after my graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Analytical Chemistry in M.Sc for B.Sc(Chemistry) student?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Analytical Chemistry after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  3. Eligibility to do M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry) for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Chemistry)?
  4. Best colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Analytical Chemistry? Scope available after completion of this course?
  5. Biochemistry or Analytical Chemistry which is favourable to study in M.Phil for Chemistry Gold Medalist?
  6. What skills do I need to develop to get a job after completing M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry?
  7. Which is better analytical or pure chemistry for post graduation course?
  8. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Chemistry after completion of post graduation course in analytical chemistry?
  10. List of colleges offering MSc(Analytical Chemistry) in Guwahati
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D Chemistry if I completed masters in analytical chemistry?
  12. Possibility to study MPharma through BSc(Analytical Chemistry) course for DPharma holder? -- [New]
  13. How to do Ph.D after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  14. Eligibility to get scholarship after 89% in B.Sc in Chemistry and currently pursuing M.Sc in Analytical chemistry?
  15. BE Chemical graduate can study M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Difference between Analytical Chemistry and Applied Chemistry?
  17. How can I study PhD in Chemistry being an Analytical Chemistry postgraduate?
  18. Ph.D in Chemistry after completing Mac in Analytical chemistry?
6th March 2018, 11:05 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Analytical Chemistry after completing B.Sc(Chemistry)? Course fee of this course?

Yes, you are eligible to study PG Diploma in Analytical Chemistry after completing B.Sc Chemistry. Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in science stream with chemistry as one of their subjects from a recognized college/university are eligible for the course. Candidates have to appear for a written examination conducted by the respective colleges. The fees for this course may range upto Rs. 8000/ and above depending upon the reputation of the college.
7th March 2018, 01:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Analytical Chemistry after completing B.Sc(Chemistry)? Course fee of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to do Analytical Chemistry diploma course in Indian. I would like to know the fee of this course. Also I am a B.Sc Chemistry student of 3rd year. So I am eligible for admission after my graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to study PG Diploma in Analytical Chemistry after completion of BSc Chemistry. Those candidates who have studied BSc with Chemistry as one of the subjects and candidates with B.Pharm and BTech Chemical Engineering are also eligible to apply for the course. Duration of the course is one year. Fee for the PG Diploma in Analytical Chemistry is Rs 8,000 in Indian Academy Degree College. Indian Academy Degree College website link is given Click Here. Fee for the PG Diploma in Analytical Chemistry is Rs 8,000 in IGNOU also. The IGNOU website link is given Click Here
17th July 2021, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Jobs after completing b.sc chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?