19th July 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech (4 years) or Integrated M.Tech (5 years), which one is better?

I want to join in sastra. which is better? B tech(4yrs) or M Tech integrated(5 yrs) ? is the admission process same? please let me know !

25th July 2014, 10:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Tech (4 years) or Integrated M.Tech (5 years), which one is better?

Integrated M.Tech (5 years) is a good course which saves one year of study and is also recognized one. However, B.Tech is better than Integrated M.Tech. This is because:-

- Most of the companies prefer two year M.Tech course candidates than integrated candidates.
- Most of the companies prefer simple B.Tech candidates as compared to post graduate students during campus drive.

Yes, the admission process is same for the integrated M.Tech students like that of B.Tech students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?