1st June 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Is it better to do Masters in IT after completing electrical engineering?

Can I do masters in IT after completing my electrical engineering..? And will
Be any scope after doing masters in IT.. Is it better to do masters in IT rather than masters in electrical engineering..? Will there be any problem in future or so?

Related Questions:
  1. Can do Masters in CS subject after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering? List of top 10 universities in the world?
  2. How to study Aeronautical Engineering at Masters level completing Graduation in Electrical Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in Electrical, Computers or IT if I have done B.Tech in Mechatronics?
  4. Shall I continue with Electrical Engineering after doing masters in electrical engineering from Florida International University? Which is better among the two? Scope of engineering management in USA as well as India?
  5. Can I do Masters in Aeronautical Engineering from Indian Airforce after B.E Electrical? What is the procedure? What are the options for doing masters in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. How to do masters in USA after pursuing electrical engineering? Which stream should I select for my masters?
  7. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  8. Is it a good decision to move from Master degree in Electrical Engineering to Engineering Management? Is Engineering Management better than Electrical Engineering? What is the scope of Engineering Management in USA as well as in India?
  9. How to do masters in electrical engineering in Australia? Which is the preferred exam?
  10. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  11. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  12. Can I pursue masters in Automobile Engineering after completing diploma and degree in Electrical Engineering?
  13. Is this a good decision of shifting to Masters in Bio-Informatics after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  14. Should I go for masters after completing engineering in 5 years with 53%?
  15. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
  17. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  18. Can i do Masters in automative engineering after B.E in electrical? In which college this type of course is available
21st April 2016, 12:12 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to do Masters in IT after completing electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do masters in IT after completing my electrical engineering..? And will
Be any scope after doing masters in IT.. Is it better to do masters in IT rather than masters in electrical engineering..? Will there be any problem in future or so?
Yes, it is better to do Master’s in IT after completing electrical engineering. But you have to appear and clear GATE examination to get admission in M.Tech in IT. It will help you to get a job in the IT field, which is one of the fastest growing industries. The remuneration in the industry is very high compare to other industries. You can also get the help from your college professors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?