15th February 2016, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Biology streams available to study in M.Sc for Speech and Hearing graduate?

Dear Sir,
I have done my B.Sc in Speech and Hearing. Now I want to do my M.Sc in some other field related to Biology stream. Can you please tell me which are the options available for me to pursue my M.Sc?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges from where I can do Speech and Therapy course?
  2. Career as speech and hearing therapist?
  3. Is it possible for a commerce student to opt for Speech Therapy Course?
  4. How to get a government job after completing diploma in speech and hearing at Mumbai
  5. Colleges in Kerala for Speech & Hearing degree course? Entrance exams and fees for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get admission with full scholarship in Ireland, Singapore, UK or Australia for Master degree in Speech and Hearing programme?
  7. Diploma course in hearing listing & speech (D.H.L.S.) - Course Details, Fee Structure, Duration, Entrance Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. From where to do the course related to Speech/Hearing and Therapy? What is the qualification requirement?
  9. How should I join speech and hearing degree in Kerala?
  10. List of colleges offering MBA Health Care Management course in Hyderabad? I have done my BSc Speech and Hearing
  11. What are the courses under B.Sc course?
  12. Is there any entrance exam for BASLP course?
  13. How to study speech therapy course after completing homeopathy detree?
  14. Entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH mumbai and secunderbad, SRMC chennai, AIISH mysore and in KMC mangalore?
  15. What is the meaning of speech therapy? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. Possibility to study MS in streams other than IT/CS through GRE for B.E.(Information Technology) graduate?
  17. Difference between MSc and MA in anthropology?
  18. Entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH Mumbai and Secunderbad SRMC Chennai, AIISH Mysore and in KMC Mangalore? Where to get the application forms?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?