14th February 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the benefit of one year MA course after PG Diploma?

I have completed Bahelors Degree (honours) in English, LLB and Masters Diploma in Public Administration from IIPA , Delhi. Now i am doing MA course. I want to know about the benefit of this course?

15th February 2016, 07:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the benefit of one year MA course after PG Diploma?

M.A course will make you eligible for exams like UGC NET and SET which will help you to get a lecturer job in government colleges and universities. You can also try in private colleges after completion of M.A without NET score.

Hence, if you are interested in higher studies and want to become a lecturer then M.A is a good course. If you have other things running in your mind then go for any other course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?