29th July 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the post of Principal being a TGT in government school since 28 years?

I am a teacherT.G.T. in a govt.schoolsince 28 years.
I am having a post graduation degree.
can i apply for the post of principal as Iam 50 years old.
what is the criteria and requirements for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a SC candidate with 40% marks in Graduation apply for TGT post in school or not? What is the eligibility criteria followed for TGT post in school?
  2. Can I apply for Age relaxation for the post of Principal? I have total of 28 years of experience in Teaching which includes 5 years experience as head of school
  3. Am I eligible to apply for the post of principal for recruitment by UPSC at an age of 45 years with 20 years of service as PGT?
  4. Age limit for General candidates for Teachers post in Government Schools?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria and age required for PGT or TGT in a government school?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria and age limit required for PGT or TGT in a government school?
  7. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  8. Can I apply for government teacher job in Odisha? I am 42 years old
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for TGT post? I have scored 43% in B.A
  10. Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying computer teacher TGT and PGT in central school?
  12. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  13. Is there any placement vacancy for TGT English, TGT SS or TGT Computer Teacher in state government schools?
  14. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  15. Scope & salary after completing B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  17. What is the eligibility for primary teacher and PGT post in government school of Delhi?
  18. What is the pattern of questions in School Administration for principal posts in School
15th August 2015, 09:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of Principal being a TGT in government school since 28 years?

You can apply for it as you have a lot of experience in teaching with post graduation qualification. Selection will depend on your credibility and academics.

Normally, those who have a PH.D qualification have greater chance of getting the Principal post. Nevertheless, you can apply for it and see what happens.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?