3rd November 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Mathematics Lecturer through MSc course?

Hello Sir, I want to become a Mathematics Lecturer. I am studying BSc in Mathematics and I will do MSc in the same specialization. So, if I pursue MSc then is it possible to become a Lecturer? Kindly tell me asap.

4th November 2019, 08:35 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Mathematics Lecturer through MSc course?

Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc course:-

To become lecturer, you need to appear for NET( National Eligibility Test) or SLET( State Lecturer Eligibility Test) conducted by UGC.

The minimum educational qualification for the same is master's degree with minimum of 55% for general and 50% for SC / ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Information about MSc M.Tech? What are the job opportunities after completing MSc M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Applications) 10 17th July 2019 06:31 PM
Can I do MSc Mathematics after completing B.Tech degree? Will I be eligible for B.Tech IT, MSc Maths, M.Phil Maths? What is the salary offered? 9 22nd May 2017 10:26 AM
Can a B.Tech ECE passed out candidate be eligible for M.Tech in Mathematics course? List of colleges where I can do M.Tech or MSc in Mathematics? Exams which I have to qualify? 6 29th March 2015 08:51 PM
Should I choose dual degree in MSc Mathematics and B.Tech from Sciences from BITS Pilani or B.Tech Mathematics and Computing from DTU? 1 10th August 2012 11:24 PM