29th June 2022, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I do forensic science as post graduate after my B.Sc biotech?

Hi friends can i do forensic science as a post graduate (M.sc) after my B.sc biotechnology course??

30th June 2022, 05:04 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do forensic science as post graduate after my B.Sc biotech?

°°° Of course, you can pursue MSc forensic science after BSc in biotech.
Jain University offers student MSc program in forensic science with 100% placement facility and hands on experience and lab facility.

However, if you want to pursue MSc in forensic science from any other University then you have to appear in the entrance examination connected by that particular University where you want to see admission however some private universities also provide admission just on the basis of percentage secured by you in your bachelor course.
30th June 2022, 08:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Yes, you can pursue MSc forensic science as post graduate after BSc biotechnology.
The candidate should have completed there bachelors with at least 50% marks from a recognised University.
Admission to the reputed government colleges is done on the basis of entrance examination conducted by that respective University where you want to take admission.
Some private colleges give admission on the basis of percentage secured by the candidate in their bachelors degree.
30th June 2022, 08:34 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. After earning your B.Sc. in biotech, you are eligible to apply to the M.Sc. in Forensic Science program. At the master's level in forensic science, you can also select the specialty of your preference.
30th June 2022, 08:51 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You are eligible to get admission in M.Sc (Forensic Science) after completion of your graduation in B.Sc biotech.

>> You can also choose the specialization of your interest at master level in Forensic Science.
1st July 2022, 02:02 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. After completing your B.Sc. in biotech, you are qualified to apply for the M.Sc. in Forensic Science program. You can also choose the specialty of your choice when studying forensic science at the master's level.
2nd July 2022, 10:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study MSc in Forensic Science after completing your BSc in Biotechnology. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BSc Forensic Science or BSc degree or any other relevant bachelor's degree with science subjects from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the entrance examination which is usually conducted by the university itself. The minimum score and admission process may vary from college to college which you can check before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?