25th December 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Sc in Radiology for Biotechnology graduate?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc in Biotechnology. Can I prefer M.Sc in Radiology? I am eligible to study this M.Sc? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc(Radiology) without appearing any entrance exam? Is there any scope of Radiology?
  2. Possibility to study Ph.D in Agriculture for M.Sc in Biotechnology Student?
  3. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  4. Possibility to study M.Sc in Fashion Design for B.Sc(IT) graduate?
  5. Fee structure, process and lists of colleges in Delhi NCR?
  6. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  7. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  8. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad valid for Ph.D?
  10. Am I eligible to study law after completing MSc Biotechnology? Whats the duration of the Law course?
  11. Possibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Harvard University for M.Sc student?
  12. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate who has 15 months of working experience?
  13. Is there any future in MSc Biotechnology? What is the minimum salary offered?
  14. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  15. Post graduate or equivalent courses in Radiology after BDS? Institutes offering this course?
  16. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  17. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  18. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
3rd January 2016, 12:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Sc in Radiology for Biotechnology graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc in Biotechnology. Can I prefer M.Sc in Radiology? I am eligible to study this M.Sc? Please let me know about this asap.
You have completed B.Sc in Biotechnology so you are not eligible for M.Sc in Radiology.

Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Radiology:-

1)Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Radiology from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for M.Sc in Radiology course.

2)Your age should be above 18 years.
3rd January 2016, 11:31 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Yes, are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Radiology after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology. Those who have basic knowledge in subjects like, Physiology and Biology in addition to Anatomy are eligible to study Radiology course. Bachelor Degree in the Radiology or its equivalent qualification are eligible to apply. The candidate should have done the qualifying course from a certified University. The admission to the M.Sc in Radiology is made based on the scores obtained in entrance exam conducted by the university.
28th October 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Can a bsc radiology and imaging indian graduate can do msc biotechnology abroad ? Really enthusiastic to know about the details,scopes and scholarships
22nd January 2021, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Which have better job and salary in india msc biotech or radiology.
What colleges i can apply to without entrance.
25th September 2021, 04:19 PM
Alvia Khan

Yes, Ofcourse

Candidates who have completed B.sc in Radiology are eligible for M.Sc in Radiology.

Admission Process:-

Entrance Exams
And Direct Interview
2nd July 2022, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Iam completed my bsc in biotechnology
Now I want to do msc Radiology
Iam eligible or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?