12th January 2023, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA after my 2nd PUC?

I have completed my puc with PCMB can i join to an MBA college afreen puc?

13th January 2023, 08:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA after my 2nd PUC?

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue MBA course:

The minimum basic eligibility criteria required to study this MBA (Master of Business Administration) course is given below,

Name of the course to study - MBA (Master of Business Administration)

>> No. You will not be eligible to study this MBA course just after completion of PUC (Pre-University Course).

>> The Pre-University Course (PUC) is a 2 year higher secondary course that is usually done after completion of 10th Class.

>> In order to pursue MBA course, one should definitely meet the required eligibility criteria and is mentioned below.

@ Candidates must have completed "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

@ Hence, I suggest you to pursue Graduation right after completion of your 12th Class or PUC course in order to be eligible.
14th January 2023, 02:04 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do MBA after 2nd PUC.

Candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university are eligible to get admission in 5 year integrated (BBA+ MBA) course.
14th January 2023, 10:06 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For getting admission in masters degree, one needs to have completed graduation in relevant subject.
Without graduation, one cannot do MBA.
But there is an integrated course called integrated BBA and MBA .
Admission to this course is granted on the basis of entrance exam .
Those who secure good marks in entrance exam get admission.
But not all institution offer integrated course.
Thus you have to go for bachelor's degree first to apply for admission in MBA.
15th January 2023, 10:46 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and to pursue the same degree course the minimum education required is a graduation degree from a recognized university.

So, being just PUC (Pre-University course) i.e; Class 12th passed out, you are not eligible for pursuing an MBA degree course unless you first go for a graduation degree from a recognized university.
15th January 2023, 01:21 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

MBA is Master in Business Administration. You are eligible to get admission in the integrated ( BBA + MBA ) course after 12th from a recognised board.

So, you can apply for entrance examination conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.
15th January 2023, 03:10 PM
Shantanubose22

Yes, you can parse integrated course after 12th. 12th pass candidates from a recognized board are eligible for admission in 5 years integrated (BBA + MBA) course. Entrance tests for admission to courses are conducted by various institutes.
15th January 2023, 07:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can join MBA course after PUC from a recognised board. You are eligible to get admission in the integrated course.

Various institutions offer BBA + MBA integrated course. So, you can visit the official website of the institutions for detail information about admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?