12th January 2023, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the next process of MBA admission after clearing the entrance exam?

I have passed in MBA Entrance so please tell me the next process of admission.Tell me when i well feel up the form if i want to choose my favorite college.

14th January 2023, 02:58 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the next process of MBA admission after clearing the entrance exam?

For MBA exam candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called CAT, XAT and MAT.

Candidates also have to give written test, group discussion and interview

Final Selection is based on marks in the written exam.
14th January 2023, 11:23 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the next process of MBA admission after clearing the entrance exam?

After being shortlisted based on their performance in entrance exam , candidates are ultimately chosen for MBA admission through a process that occasionally entails WAT, PI and GD round.

In addition to PA( personal Ability) round , candidate must pass WAT (Written Ability Test)

Some colleges also conduct group discussion round in place of personal interview.
Councelling session is held after WAT/ PI GD round .
15th January 2023, 02:38 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in MBA course, you have to fill the application form for the consuling process and on the basis of your score, you will be offered the institution.

If you are satisfied with the institution, then you can lock the choice and left the consuling process and if not can continue with it.
15th January 2023, 08:04 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

If you have passed the entrance examination then can apply for the counselling process.

After the counselling process, candidates are offered seats on the basis of their rank and score in the examination.

So, visit the official website for the detail information about admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?