28th March 2015, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I study M.A.(English) if completed M.A. in Political Science without English in Graduation and Post Graduation?

Sir,
I have done my M.A. in Political Science,
now I want to do M.A. in English.
But I did not have English in my Graduation and Post Graduation.
Can I do Post Graduation in English?
Thanks and regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.A.(English) if completed M.A. in Political Science without English in Graduation and Post Graduation? -- [New]
  2. Which country I can do post graduation in Political Science?
  3. How may i add an extra subject(history or geography) in graduation level after completing it? I've completed graduation with Hindi, English, Political Science, and Food Technology and B.Ed in social science
  4. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to do Post Graduation in Fashion Designing for Political science graduate?
  6. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  7. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Is it necessary to secure 50% in Graduation to study PhD?
  9. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post graduation in?
  10. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post-graduation in?
  11. What kind of Master Degree I can study if completed graduation in Political Science last year?
  12. What is the procedure to take admission in Lucknow University for MSW
  13. Can I study Post Graduation if completed Graduation 8 years ago?
  14. How to pursue graduation after completing B.Com? Can I get English Hons and Sociology, Political Science and Anthropology?
  15. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  16. Career options after completing PG in Political Science and diploma in disaster management?
  17. Details about MA(Political Science) from IGNOU?
  18. Can I study M.A.(English) if completed M.A.(Economics) but Graduation without English?
3rd April 2015, 12:57 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I study M.A.(English) if completed M.A. in Political Science without English in Graduation and Post Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have done my M.A. in Political Science,
now I want to do M.A. in English.
But I did not have English in my Graduation and Post Graduation.
Can I do Post Graduation in English?
Thanks and regards-
Sorry that you are not eligible for M.A English after completing M.A Political Science. It is mandatory that you must study English as a main subject in Graduation and 12th standard as well. Since, you have mentioned that you have studied English subject in Graduation. So, It is possible for you to get admission for M.A English. However, you can continue your studies by applying for M. Phil or PhD in Political Science.
4th April 2015, 01:28 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study M.A.(English) if completed M.A. in Political Science without English in Graduation and Post Graduation?

Minimum eligibility necessary to apply for admission in MA in English Literature :

A student should have received a graduate degree in English Literature from a reputed university OR

A student must have passed any bachelor's degree from a recognized university with English as a compulsory subject.

We are sorry to inform you that you have completed a bachelor's degree in which you have not studied English as one of the subjects or main subject of graduation therefore you are not eligible to apply for admission in MA in English Literature.

You should go for MA in other subjects because there are many options available for you so you should not get behind and apply for admission in other master's degree courses such as -

MBA in Human Resource Management
MBA in Banking and Finance
MBA in Information Technology
MBA in Sales and Marketing
MBA in Travel and Tourism
MBA in Logistics and Shipping
MBA in International Business Management

MA in History
MA in Political Science
MA in Social Science
MSW - Master's of Social Work

So these are the options for you which you can choose and easily pursue as your Master's degree course from a reputed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?