3rd January 2018, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue genetic engineering after BE mechanical engineering?

Hi, I am Chandra Sekaran. I completed BE (mechanical) but I will interested in genetic engineering. I like my ambition so is there any chances to continue my study on genetic engineering, please anybody see this message please reply your opinion to help me. Thank you.

4th January 2018, 12:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue genetic engineering after BE mechanical engineering?

Yes, as you have completed BE mechanical engineering, so you can apply for master's degree in genetic engineering. You should have completed your BE with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college/university. Then you have to appear for entrance examinations GATE/TANCET. After qualifying the examination with good marks you can get admission in different colleges for the above mentioned course.
5th January 2018, 08:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue genetic engineering after BE mechanical engineering?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can opt for Genetic Engineering as your Masters degree course after the completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their BE course in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University can definitely apply for the M.E/M.Tech course in Genetic Engineering. Candidates must have to qualify in the GATE examination for Masters degree admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?